Community Investment Specialist job with Catalyst
We are looking for a community investment professional leading the development and delivery of an innovative community investment program for the redevelopment from St Ann to Haringey.
We are one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 staff in London and the home counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organization and are fully committed to equal opportunities. We were voted by The Sunday Times as one of the Top 100 Companies to Work For, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our goal at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes that people love’. It means everything from creating and maintaining great homes to providing great customer service every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our various needs and requirements of our clients, including rental, partial ownership or purchase. In doing so, we are building more than houses – we are building communities.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of region / domain regeneration and experience implementing grant and government funded programs
- In-depth knowledge and experience in a wide range of community investment areas such as community development, environmental projects, volunteering, community sports activities or health and wellness
- Experience in designing and delivering programs to address a wide range of social issues and community priorities in mixed tenure neighborhoods.
To be successful in your role as a community investment specialist, you will need to:
- Lead the development and delivery of Catalyst’s community investment offering for St Ann’s redevelopment by working with a range of stakeholders and the wider community.
- Make the best use of local knowledge, community knowledge, data and feedback to establish activation activities, event programs and projects that build resilience and empower the local community.
- Actively engage key stakeholders, including residents’ representatives, schools, youth groups, charities and others, to build innovative partnerships and coordinate community interventions.
- Participate in the organization and conduct of other public consultation events related to St Ann’s development, alongside other colleagues.
- Identify active and interested groups and individuals and provide training, resources and capacity building as needed to ensure that people are equipped to make decisions about their community and can take charge of the management of community spaces.
The UK has a housing problem that affects all of us because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject improved DBS control and will work in communities with our clients.
For more information or to apply for the position, please click on apply below
Closing date: January 3, 2022
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. In addition to offering a positive culture, we offer competitive compensation and benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are regularly compared to current market rates
- Up to 27 days of paid annual leave up to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteer days each year
- A generous retirement plan in salary sacrifice: a contribution of 3 to 5% of your monthly salary with up to 9% additional by us
- Flexible and agile work
- Learning and development program where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start working with us
- To find out more, see our benefits page -https: //careers.chg.org.uk/benefits/